Reviews for the Chicago premiere of Spamilton!
"Adam LaSalle — a cheap producer's dream."
- Chris Jones, The Chicago Tribune
"Equally withering (and hilarious as it is in the original), is King George...Adam LaSalle, the show’s bravura piano accompanist, brings perfect panache to the role."
- Hedy Weiss, The Chicago-Sun Times
"Last but most certainly not least, there's pianist Adam LaSalle, who stops the show in his solo turn as England's King George."
- Barbara Vitello, The Daily Herald
"Pianist Adam LaSalle provides the musical accompaniment off stage and also does a solo recitation...It was a showstopper in an evening of peak moments."
- Dan Zeff, Chicagoland Theatre Reviews
"...talented Chicago pianist Adam LaSalle (who’s also superb in a cameo role playing King George III) make this production sing."
- Colin Douglas, Chicago Theatre Review
"Other trends poked fun at include theater’s recent tilt to heterosexuality (done to hilarious effect by Adam LaSalle’s falsetto musings to the tune “You’ll Be Back”)."
- Noel Schecter, NewCityStage.com
"Brilliant accompanist Adam LaSalle is magnificent both at the keyboard and in his cameo..."
- Barry Reszel, Chicagoland Musical Review